Planning a Party
By: Antasia, Marlena, and Duaa
$250 for 4 hours 12 varieties of bounce houses or inflatable obstacle courses. 100 sq. ft. bounce house or 100 foot long inflatable obstacle course. The equation for Hoppin' Around is y=75x
Independent Variable. Dependent Variable
Critical Thinking Questions (Part A)
- We're finding out the Y so we started with y= then we looked at the data, we took the fee per person multiplied it by X (people) and if there was an additional fee we added it onto the equation.
- They intersect when BB is at 40 people is at 420 people.
- BB= 1020 PP=960
- Proposed Plan: We think Burger Bonanza is the best plan, because its cheaper and hosts more people
Critical Thinking Questions (Part B)
- We took the fee and multiplied it by X (independent Variable) then added the initial fee if there was.
- They will both be the same at 4 with 300.
- JJ= 40,584 HA= 56,250
- Proposed Plan: We think Jumpin' Jacks are the best option, because you can have more people attend for a cheaper price than if you chose Burger Bonanza