Welcome to Beautycounter
New Consultants: Getting Started and Helpful Tips!
Congratulations, Molly! I am so happy to have you on my team!
I know you are excited to get started, so here are some great tips and first steps for you!
As you get started, here are some helpful tips to help you hit the ground running! Call me, email me, or text me if you have any questions: 847-809-3153 and firstname.lastname@example.org I am here to help!
MUST WATCH!!! Top 20 Tips from Managing Director Michelle Skinner
First Two Things!!
1. Log into your virtual office at http://behindthecounter.beautycounter.com and check it out and play around. Start to get familiar with the site you will be on ALL the time!
While you are at it be SURE to add your photo! Log in BTC. On the homepage, in the upper left hand corner, you can upload a picture. You will also want to fill out your account info so that you can get paid! On the top right next to your picture that you uploaded, click on View My Account. Click on Disbursement Profiles and set up how you would like to receive your paycheck. We are paid around the 10 of every month.
2. Download Voxer. This is a free app that is great for team communication and how I mainly communicate. As soon as you sign up send me your user name and I will get you added to our team chat.
You will be getting a series of 21 daily emails from Beautycounter HQ that will help guide you through your first 21 days of business. You should have already started to receive them. Please follow along and do the actions they ask. We are trying to make this as easy as possible for you!
IF YOU DO THEM, YOUR BUSINESS WILL START STRONGER THAN IF YOU DON'T!
When you log in to your virtual office, AKA, Behind the Counter (BTC), you will see an option to choose called Counter University. This is a new feature in the last month and I can't tell you how amazing it is!! We have always had training available to us, but these 21 day emails and the fluid and organized nature of Counter University are such a gift. Start at the beginning and when you have a few minutes here and there, follow through the training steps.
Quick Start Document
This document can be found BTC.
Start Counting Incentives
How are you doing on your Start Counting goals? You can check BTC via Business / Start Counting Tracker. Now is the time to look at the flyer and see what you need to do to hit your goals! Start Counting is geared to get you started successfully and show you that if you continually do these activities, a consistent, growing business will result! Plus, who doesn't like freebies??
Reach out to me with any questions!
One Last Tip!
You don’t need to know everything to get started! We have a lot of content as a brand, so start with 1-2-3-4:
1. Your WHY. Why did you join Beautycounter? What are you hoping Beautycounter will help you accomplish? (you already did this in Task 1)
2. Pick 2 statistics to memorize for when you share Beautycounter.
3. Pick 3 of your favorite products. Know their names and WHY you love them.
4. Know and be able to share the 4 ways to get involved: as a clients, as a hostess, as a member, and, most importantly, as a consultant.