Room 212 News #26
March 16, 2015
Report Cards on Tuesday!
- canned meats/tuna
- personal care items
- canned fruit
- baby food
March is Reading Month
- 3/16 Turn in Read a Thon sponsor money
- 3/23 Wear a t-shirt with words
- 3/25 Have a joke in your pocket
- 3/26 wear your class color (to be announced)
- 3/27 dress as your favorite character from a book
Throughout the month, mystery readers visit the classroom. Sign up here:
International Festival Fashion Show - April 23
It’s not too late to join the Fashion Show at this year’s International Festival. If you’d like for your child to be a part of the IFFS, please come to both practices: Monday, March 16 at 4:30pm, and Thursday, April 16 at 4:30pm at Bryant in the Multi-Purpose Room. To view this invitation in Chinese, Korean, Spanish, or Japanese, please click here. Questions? Please contact Mrs. Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read a Thon
Our class did a fantastic job during Read a Thon! The grade-level winners will be announced soon. Medals are on order and should be distributed in a few weeks.
This is also one of the biggest fundraisers for our paired schools. Please consider sponsoring your child's reading. Did your child reach his/her reading goal?
Send in sponsor envelopes that were provided, or any envelope with your child's name and "Read a Thon" written on the outside. Checks only please - made out to Bryant/Pattengill PTO.
Parent Lending Library
Special Food Resource for Bryant Families in Need
Healthy Snack Sign-up
Dates to Remember:
- 3/17 Report Cards sent home
- 3/18 Pizza with Principals at Bryant Community Center, 6:00
- 3/23 Science Night at Bryant 6:00pm
- 3/27 Lunch with a Loved One at Bryant
- 3/31 Volunteer Appreciation at Pattengill 6:30
- 4/3 No School - Spring Break Begins
- 4/23 International Festival