"Inspiring Greatness in Tomorrow's Leaders!" 9-16-16
Think Win Win, Synergize and Yee-Haws!
What a wonderful week! It began with the Principal Leadership Academy that was held at our school on Tuesday and Wednesday. Their were 19 principals from Oklahoma, Barstow, San Bernardino, LA, Vista, San Diego and more and the highlight of the two days for everyone was visiting your classrooms and walking around our school. The following were some of the compliments that they gave:
- "Magical; best of the best!" - This was from the presenter who has worked as a teacher, principal, superintendent and presenter for Franklin Cover for many years.
- "There is so much beauty in the school."
- "Leadership was everywhere."
- "Sense of pride amongst both students and staff in the school."
- "Students take ownership of their classrooms and school."
- "Students were so engaged in their learning."
- "Leadership is cascading everywhere in such a stunning way."
- "You can just feel warmth when you walk onto campus."
- "I want to be a kid in this school!"
Then; to top this off, we had our BTSN on Wednesday evening, and it was so fulfilling to see all of the happy and proud parents and the prepared and professional presentations given by staff. The following parent email sums up the evening so well:
"Last night at BTSN, I was amazed at the educators and support staff... the leadership culture and all of the 21st century teaching the school has integrated! We are so excited for a fantastic school year. So please know what a fantastic impact your elementary school is making! Have a fabulous day!"
Yee-Haw to each and every staff member at SR that makes our school a positive place for all!GO HAWKS!!!!
Synergize; Together is Better!
- Happy Birthday to Ashley Bennett on 9-22. We appreciate you!
- Steven, Katy, Nicole, Kim, Jaime, Katy, Lauren, Kim, Andrew, and Alex to 7 Habits Training @ La Costa Heights Elementary - 8:15-1:15
- Staff Meeting on Wednesday - We'll be synergizing on how to best utilize our minimum days to provide awesome collaboration opportunities!
- When using twitter, #sbsdsr is our Twitter hashtag that shows up on our website and makes it easy to find tweets from our school. #sbsdedu is one to include to make it easy for the district to find your tweet.
- Celebrate the good life with SR staff every Friday morning from 7:40-8:00 at Starbucks.
Enjoy your Weekends and be sure to Sharpen the Saw!