Ms. Harris' Weekly Update
Upcoming Assessments and Assignments
- NO SPELLING THIS WEEK
- Tuesday: Math Quiz on Angles and Protractors
- Wednesday: Opinion Essay on Snow versus Rain is Due
- Thursday: Science Quiz on Lessons 3 and 4/Sign of the Beaver notebook check over the entire book
Spirit Day is Thursday!
Students are encouraged to wear their FMES gear and blue and yellow.
Report Cards Go Home Wednesday
Report Cards and MAP scores will go home Wednesday.
No School on Friday
I hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing Spring Break!!
- A huge thank you to everyone who was able to help with math stars this year. I can not express how much the students learned from this experience. Thank you!!
- If anyone is interested in helping out with JA Day (Junior Achievement) on May 3rd, please return the form that was sent home last week in Wednesday folders. This is an all-day commitment, but there will be a training and information meeting beforehand to help you prepare.
- After Spring Break, we will be entering the last few weeks before state testing. This is a crucial time for students to be in school, as we will be reviewing key information. If at all possible, please make sure your child is here during these weeks.