Top Ten Children's Rights
Children's rights ben h
one and two, Children rights
2. Children who are accused of breaking the law should receive legal help. Prison sentences for children should only be used for the most serious offences, because most children wouldn't know that it would be a crime.
three to five Children rights
4. The government should provide for the children of their families in need.
5. The government should provide children in need with fresh water and food.
this is were you come in. You can help children who are in need, by going to www.savethechildren.org.nz
six to eight children rights
Children whose parents have separated have the right to stay in contact with both parents, unless this might hurt the child. Because the child would feel bad just seeing one of their parents.
7. If the law of a particular country protects children better than the articles of the convictions, then those laws should stay.
8. Children who have any type of disability should always have special care and support, so they can live To the full potential of their live, with no problems.
nine to ten children rights
10. Children should be able to walk the streets without feeling scared or threatened. Because it's important for children to feel safe.