Flyer on Light
transparent, translucent, and opaque by Michael Daponte
- Transparent light is light that can freely transmit all light through .
- Allows light to go straight through them.
- Examples Glass,Air,water.
- This type of light only transmit some light and some does not.
- Images will sometimes be fuzzy/blurry.
- Examples Frosted glass,tissue ,some types of plastic
- Opaque materials don't allow any light to be shown through.
- This type of material you cannot see through
- Examples walls,Desk,table