Course Selections for 2017
Current 6th & 7th grade
What do I do about my child's course recommendations for 2017?
2. A phone message and an e-mail will be sent to parents regarding how to view the recommendation by Apil 3, 2017.
3. Parents must contact teachers individually for more details regarding the recommendation.
4. Parents who wish to engage in a conversation about the recommendation after speaking with the teacher should contact the grade level administrator (6th - Winstead & 7th- Bailey).
5. A 7th grade parent night is scheduled for April 4. * see below.
6. Parents of sixth grade students will receive information via a phone message and e-mail due to minimal changes for these students.
Parents must log into Aspen to view their child's course recommendations. Teachers have until March 31 to complete their recommendations.
Students will automatically be registered for the same elective class that they have this year unless a note from home is sent to the school by April 30.
7th grade Parent Night - April 4 @ 6:30 p.m. (auditorium)
This meeting is for current 7th-grade students. The focus of the meeting will be on implications and expectations for high school credit-bearing classes in 8th grade.