The Bronco Buzz
UPCOMING EVENTS AT THE FORKS
- Monday, March 28- Bronco Store
- Monday, March 28- Rising 9th Graders Activities Night- 6:30 @ BHS
- Tuesday, March 29- Schoolwide PLC @ 8:15am
- Thursday, March 31- PLC--8:15am in Cafe
- Thursday, March 31-Area Board Meeting @ BHS- 7:00pm
- Friday, April 1- Student/ Teacher Holiday
- Spring Break Holidays- Monday, April 4-8
TIP- Remember that the Staff Calendar can be accessed on the FFMS Training Page in eCLASS. Click the button below to access the Staff Calendar now.
WINS FOR THE WEEK!
- Dr. Tatum was so impressed with the great work that continues to be done here at FFMS! Thank you to the 7th grade PLC group who welcomed her with open arms!
- The Willy Wonka Musical is a HIT! The incredible work of the teachers and staff members is noted! BRAVO!
- Our Math Counts Team placed 2nd in the state at this week's competition! WOO HOO!
- The Readers Rally Team won second in their division last weekend! Thank you to Monica, Susan, Suzanne, and Kim for supporting these students!
- Science Olympiad continued to WOW us with their 8th place in the State Competion! Thank you to April, Karyn, Kaylee, and Genia for your work with the students!
- The first Band LGPE was this past Wednesday and Zac and his crew earned STRAIGHT SUPERIORS! Bravo!
- Our Richards Friends appreciated the visit with the 8th grade Social Studies PLC! They loved watching you all "cut the fat" as you made sure that you teach and test the ESSENTIAL curriculum!
COUNT ME IN AWARD... Missy Flood
"Altruism is one of the most fundamentally social impulses, and doing things for others without expecting anything in return is core to what makes us human." Missy Flood is the epitome of selflessness. It is not uncommon to see her here at FFMS working after hours with students to assure they learn at their highest level. Missy is extremely modest and cares about everyone around her. She goes out of her way to make someone's day a bit brighter. Missy is so considerate that she celebrates all of her students' birthdays. She is an exceptional educator and a remarkable person. You can always "COUNT HER IN!"
FFMS MEDIA CENTER BLOG
Did you know that Mrs. Brown has started a Blog? Check out what is happening in our very own FFMS Media Center!