SC American Indian Government
- Met in the center of the village at the council house.
- Holy man or women gave spiritual advice to people.
- The white leader helped during peaceful times the red leader helped when people were at war.
- People of the council discussed what was happening in the village and had to agree on the rules.
- Leaders met at a council house.
- They discussed what was happening in the village and made choices for the village.
- People followed the advice of the council.
- Listened to leaders if they made good decisions.