By: Kristina J. 7A
Not as "fun" as it seems
- Teen pregnancy is a girl ages 13-19 having a baby.
- Teen pregnancy has been going on since the mid, 1960s.
- This is a problem because the teen mom can not get the education that
she needs to finish school.
- Teens become pregnant because they think if they have sex they won't
- The consequences are that the teen could drop out of school, or the
teen mom could live in poverty.
- This could not be a problem to me because I'm not having a child
- Teen pregnancy could be solved by using protection, birth control, and
providing more education about pregnancy.
- These solutions will be successful because teens will know what to do or about this situation.
- What you can do to help is go to www.thegirleffect.org and learn all the information about teen pregnancy.