Actor with Down Syndrome
Five Interesting Facts About Chris
- When he was born the doctors told my parents i was a mongoloid.
- He was diagnosed with down syndrome a few months later.
- Chris decided he wanted to be an actor at age 5.
- He play Corky on the hit TV show "Life Goes On".
- Chris was voted one of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans for the year of 1991.
What you can learn by reading this persons story
You can do anything. If you try hard at it you can do it.
What made this person important enough to have a book written about him?
Chris Beat the odds. All of the doctors said he wouldn't be able to do anything, but he did.
"I do feel like a star to my fans and they look up to me, and I feel like a role model to them."