Adam's Flat Visit
Tomorrow, Wednesday 20th March
Room 4 writing visit
Room 4 will be visiting Adam's Flat tomorrow, Wednesday 20th March 2013. We are going to use the visit to inspire our descriptive writing.
Things you need to know.
- Students need to arrive at school at the normal time and we will leave from school at 8:45 am.
- Students will be dropped off at their houses in the afternoon at around 4 pm though this is dependent on the walking speed of the group as the track takes 2-3 hrs to walk.
- Children will need to bring a waterproof coat and appropriate footwear.
- Children will need to bring plenty of snacks and drinks, they will also need a packed lunch.
- All parents are welcome to attend. Meet us at the start of the track if you want to walk with us. we will be there by 9 am approximately.
This trip is at no cost to the student.