Christmas In Ireland
By Justin and Nicco
Food They Eat In Christmas
- Roast Goose, Chicken, Duck, Turkey
- Smoked Ham
- Spiced Beef
- Roast,mashed, or boiled potatoes
- And vegatables
1.They put a large candle in front of the window for Virgin Mary and Jospeh before birth of Christ.
2.After Christmas eve the kitchen table was again set and on it were placed a loaf of bread filled with caraway seeds and rasians, a pitcher of milk and large lot candle.
After Christmas/Fun Facts
- After Christmas they have Boxing Day on December 26th
- St. Stephens day is known as Boxing Day in UK and some other country's too.
- Nollagi shona duit means how to say Merry Christmas I'm Ireland
- Usually a fruit cake cover with icing for dessert.
- They say if you take down Christmas decorations before 'Little Chritsmas' they say it gives you bad luck.