Paredes Library Report
Individual Students Served by the Library
831 total individual students were served by the library during the month of January, 2016.
Breakdowns for time of day and reasons for library visits are linked below.
Classes Served by the Library
26 classes were served by the library during the month of January.
The following teachers came to the library with their classes: Bowers (3), Carpenter (3), Erazo (3), Malleske (3 x 2 = 6), Medrano (2), Price (3), Southern (3 x 2 = 6).
During the annual library inventory, it is impractical to have whole classes visit the library. Inventory was conducted January 11 - 26.
Breakdowns for classes served by the library by date and reason for visit are linked below.
Non-Library Usage and Closures
Workroom Tasks Completed by Librarian
- Completed annual inventory of library materials
- Cataloging/Processing/Repairing of Books/Periodicals/Media/Equipment: 71 items
- Continued to handle circulation of data projectors and document cameras for teachers in classrooms without innovation stations and those waiting for repairs
- InterLibrary Loans (ILLs) Facilitated to and from Paredes Library: 5
- Check the Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts below for the library's social media presence for the month of January, 2016
- Updated library website
- Created new Paredes Middle School website using new AISD-provided website builder (I serve as volunteer webmaster)
Student Aides and Parent/Community Volunteers
Student Library Aides: 6
Parent volunteer hours for January, 2016: 8
Community volunteer hours for January, 2016: 8
Report prepared by Mary Faye Randolph, Librarian