By Bryce D.
General Duties of a Lawyer
- They advise and represent clients
- Conduct research
- Interpret laws and regulations
- Prepare legal documents
Duties of a Corporate Attorney
- Serve to the interests of the corporations
- Provide business advice
- Assist in the areas of law concerning mergers, tax laws, employment, real estate, etc.
- The BAR exam is a difficult, two day test where one day is all multiple choice, the other a written situational day
- Lawyers can have a difficult time working with some cases due to personal reasons
- Starting out isn't always easy, typically the first place a lawyer works is always their worst
- Young lawyers are very underappreciated versus more experienced
- A win in the courtroom doesn't always result in a victory outside of it