Mustang Message - March 12th
I'm encouraging all families to come to our Focus Forward Townhall meeting at Mayfield High School on Monday, March 13th to provide our district feedback on the educational experience for your child in the next 3-5 years. The process has yielded some great feedback already and your input will add to that! There will also be a survey sent to the community on April 26th that will engage all families in the priorities for the district.
Our staff is having some fun during the month of March (check out our Rock, Paper, Scissors bracket below). Who will win bragging rights out of our staff of 90?? The kids can't wait to find out!
Be well, stay healthy, and for all who wish to do so, wear kelly green on Friday (we're all Irish for a day)!
Important Upcoming Dates:
March 13: Town Hall Community Engagement Meeting for Continuous Improvement Planning: 6-7:30 p.m. Mayfield High School
March 17: Wear GREEN for St. Patrick's Day!
March 22: Mayfield Board of Education Meeting: 6 p.m. Mayfield Board of Education building
March 23: Last day of 3rd Quarter
March 24: NO SCHOOL for students (Teacher work day)
March 27-31: Spring Break (no school for students)
April 6: NO SCHOOL for students (Staff Professional Development Day)
April 7: NO SCHOOL (Good Friday)
April 12: PTG Meeting 7 p.m. Millridge Synergy Room 1
April 28: PTG Carnival 6:30 p.m. (Save the date- you don't want to miss the fun!)
Millridge March Madness
Staff Member Rock, Paper, Scissors
One District One Book
Thanks again for celebrating Cleo and her friends with us!
- Cleo Kahoot: were you a Trivia BOSS?
- Playground Millionaire Giant Gameboard: How many times will you move forward (successes!) or backwards (setbacks)?
- Putting the Pieces Together: check out the large puzzle you created this week and see if you can guess each other's favorite part of the book!
Join your fellow community members at an upcoming Town Hall meeting!
Mayfield City Schools is partnering with Huron-Studer to focus forward on a continuous improvement plan that will guide our district into the future! Please consider attending the March 13th townhall meeting at Mayfield High School to share your thoughts on what you wish for your student within the district. You are welcome to attend the February 9th meeting if you are unable to make the March date. Sincere thanks for your input Mustang community!
Click for details.
Mayfield Schools Calendar 2022-23
- Meal Application Free reduced meal application is also used to determine eligibility for free or reduced school fees and/or P-EBT benefits. Applications can be submitted online by logging into your Parent Portal (Infinite Campus) and clicking on More-Meal benefits. You can click on this link for more info.
- Transportation Link Please Note: All Kindergarten students must have an adult at the bus stop when the afternoon bus arrives.
- Before and After School - Right at School
- Grade 2-5 1:1 device plan information
- If you have questions about Infinite Campus, please email email@example.com
Millridge Elementary School
Location: 962 Millridge Road, Highland Heights, OH, USA