2019 PSHS Ag Mech Show Program
Chloe Frohock '21
Octagon Picnic Table
Easton Roubinek ‘19, Greg Adam ‘19,
Beau Leonard ‘19, Blake Hays ‘19
Chloe Frohock ‘21
- Plano FFA offers members at the senior high school level the opportunity show an ag mechanics project at the Collin County Junior Livestock Show (CCJLS), San Angelo Stock Show, and San Antonio Livestock Show. With my help your students will have access to the tools at Plano Senior High to build their projects. All the projects that are built are your students' to keep!
Collin County Show*
Myers Park- McKinney, Tx
Tuesday January 8th: All projects must be in place by 8:30AM
Show Starts at 9AM
Students will miss entire day of school
San Angelo Livestock Show
Depart Sunday Feb 3rd
Date of Show Monday Feb 4th
Return Tuesday Feb 5th
San Antonio Livestock Show
Depart Thursday Feb 21
Date of Show Saturday Feb 23
Return Sunday Feb 24
- Students will enter a project and compete against similar projects as their own
- Projects will be judged on craftsmanship and showmanship
- Showmanship- During the Students will discuss with the judge the building process of their project. Students will also turn in a book with plans and bill of materials (will be provided)
- STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO STAY WITH THEIR PROJECT THE ENTIRE SHOW
- *Students must provide transportation for themselves to the CCJLA show
- PISD will move all projects to the showgrounds
PLANO FFA FOLLOWS UIL RULES. STUDENTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND SHOWS
Courses That Are Exempt From Eligibility Rules
Courses that do not count against eligibility: any AP class, Pre AP, Honors & Pre-Cal
Entering Your Project
Students intending to show their project at the CCJLS must have a parent attend the Nov 6th Entry Meeting.
Tuesday, November 6th
Plano Senior High School
Parent AND student must be present.
Entries paid in full and in EXACT cash or check broken up for each show. You will pay for each show at a different station. Change can not be made.
HOTEL costs will be in EXACT CASH.
ENTRY FEES can be in EXACT CASH or CHECK
Social security number MUST be provided.
Entry Fees: $25
Entry Fee: $30
Processing Fee - $2
Entry Fee: $40
Hotel: Hotel: $110/student +Taxes
Money not used on hotels will be evenly distributed back to ag mech students.