Oak Farm Community Memo
Week #13 - November 14
Dates to Note
Monday, November 17: UE1 Students to Merry Lea 8:45-2:00
Tuesday, November 18: Boys Basketball Game - Lakewood Park
Friday, November 21: Community Coffee with Megan & I/T Closed
Friday, November 21: Deadline to order Oak Farm Spirit Wear
Friday, November 21: Last day to order Scholastic Books
Monday, November 24: Boys Basketball Game - Central Christian
Tuesday, November 25: Grandparents Day & EARLY DISMISSAL
Middle School Farm Stand open EVERY FRIDAY 3:00-3:30
Boys Basketball Season has started strong!
November 5, 2014The Oak Farm Falcons 7th/8th Grade boys’ basketball team lost a hard fought game 31-37 at Hamilton. Ridley Zolman led the Falcons in scoring with 14 points and Ben Axel added 10. Reagan Albright (3), Emerson Dietsch (2), Peyton Bull (1) and Steele Jackson (1) also scored for the Falcons. Connor Davidson chipped in with three steals.
November 10, 2014
The Oak Farm Falcons 7th/8th Grade boys’ basketball team defeated the Eastside Blazers 45-16 at Eastside’s gym. Ben Axel led the Falcons in scoring with 16 points and Ridley Zolman added 10. Peyton Bull (8 points), Emerson Dietsch (5), Reagan Albright (2), Kai Zacharias (2) and Reed Albright (2) also scored for the Falcons. Connor Davidson led the team with 5 assists. Evan Eshback led the Blazers’ scoring with five points. The Falcons are now 1-1 on the season.
NEXT GAME - Tuesday, November 18 @ Lakewood Park - tip off at 5:00 - come out and support the team!
Go to www.shopwithscrip.com
- Enter Oak Farm's code: EL1953D633772 and enter your child's names
- Set up a presto-pay account
- email Lauren (firstname.lastname@example.org) your code, and she will activate your account!
Easy as that! :)
Reminder - Grandparents Day
- This event is open to Primary - Middle School students only.
- Kindergarteners through 6th graders will be a part of the music performance
- Parking will be interesting - some visitors may have to park far away, however we will have shuttles available to keep people warm and comfortable
- We will be able to tell Grandparents which classroom they need to go to - but giving them a heads up of classrooms would help them feel more independent
- No need to RSVP for this event
Half Day Dismissal - November 25
Thank you in advance for your help with this!