Monday Mustang Memo
- Students must be signed in by an adult if they arrive after 8:15am.
- Communicate absences with the office prior to 9am.
- We do not sign students out within 30 minutes of dismissal. Pick up prior to 2:30 (12:00 on Fridays) if you need to pick up early.
Parents, please screen students for the following symptoms each morning and keep students at home if ANY symptoms are present or if there is a household member who has contracted or who is suspected to have contracted COVID-19. Students will have the opportunity to make up work missed due to symptoms of COVID-19.
- fever of 100 degrees or higher, or chills;
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
- muscle pain;
- sore throat;
- severe fatigue;
- change in congestion or runny nose not related to allergies;
- vomiting or diarrhea;
- new loss of taste or smell
Students exhibiting any symptoms at school will be sent home.
Contact Ms. Arnold if you have any questions about GAA covid policies.
Masks are strongly recommended.
This Week & Next
11/29-12/3 - Last week of Mustang Clubs
- Tuesday- K-3 Kindness Club, 4-8 STEM 3-4pm
- Wednesday- Dress Down for $1
- Wednesday- K-3 Holiday Crafts, 4-8 Karate 3-4 pm
- Thursday- KRP & Aftercare Fees due
- Thursday Home Ec 3-4pm
- Friday- NEWS Team 12:30-2pm
- Tuesday- 6th-8th Az Science Center Field Trip
- Wednesday- Dress Down for $1
Click here to make payments - KRP, Mustang Corral, Uniforms, Middle School Camp, etc.
What's an ECA Tax Credit Donation??
All Arizona taxpayers are eligible to make contributions to public schools to support extracurricular activities. The Leona Group is working with American Charter Schools Foundation (ACSF) and Kaizen Education Foundation (KEF) schools to collect funds for tax credits. You can help students while lowering your tax bill by making your tax-deductible contribution today! Tax donations are non-refundable.
Information on school tax credits: https://azdor.gov/sites/default/files/media/PUBLICATION_707.pdf
⚽ Soccer Teams ⚽
- 6th-8th Monday & Wednesday
- 3rd-5th Tuesday & Thursday
- 3rd-5th Soccer Tournament 1-4pm @ Cactus Yards
- 6th-8th Soccer Tournament 1-4pm @ Cactus Yards
Check the Soccer Teams Bloomz page for all of the details!!
Email Ms. Hay with questions.
Lunches are free for everyone through May.
Lunches must be preordered since they are catered into GAA. Watch for lunch order forms around the 15th of each month for the following month.
Free/Reduced lunch applications are available to complete anytime here. We recommend completing an application so if NSLP/USDA decides to continue with the P-EBT program they rolled out last year for families.
Contact Ms. Laura with questions. 480-325-6100
Prek-5th grades need a healthy snack each day.
GAA is a candy free zone. Please don't send candy in snacks or lunches.
There's no lunch service on Fridays.
KRP students eat lunch at 10:40.
Aftercare students eat lunch at 12:30.
Students may not be able to participate with out tennis shoes.
🐴GAA PTO Corner🐴
Easy & FREE ways to earn money for GAA:
- Link your Fry's Rewards Card to GAA
- Box Tops App- Scan your receipts
Email Janelle, PTO President, if you'd like more information on how you can volunteer at GAA!!
PTO email- firstname.lastname@example.org