PMA Weekly Newsletter
May 11, 2016
This Week's News & Reminders
- Summer Registration Now Open! All Year-Round Students need to submit registration by May 20th.
- May 30th - PMA CLOSED for Memorial Day. Memorial Day Make-ups will be held June 27th.
- Partial-Year Lessons end Monday, June 27th.
Important Recital Information
- Arrive at PMA approximately 15 minutes prior to your recital. Take time to warm up, tune, and find your seats.
- Make sure your music is open and ready to go in your lap before you come to the stage.
- Practice starting and ending your pieces. Practice bowing for your parents and in front of a mirror!
- Relax, breathe deeply, have fun!
- Men: Dress pants/slacks. Dress shirt or polo. No print T-shirts please! Dress socks and dress shoes. No street shoes.
- Ladies: Dress or skirt that falls below knees when seated. Dress slacks/pants. Cover yourself modestly. Blouse, non-print shirt, sweater. Dress shoes that are comfortable and not too high. No street shoes. Avoid dangling. jewelry and wear hair away from face.
Don't forget to bring a sweet, savory, or healthy snack to share for our receptions!