Mill Valley Weekly
Thursday, May 7th, 2020
A message from Mrs. Harris.
Distance Learning Survey
We are interested in collecting your perspective on how distance learning is going so far. Our main goal is to ensure that great learning continues to happen and that we are supporting our student’s social-emotional needs. Your participation in this brief survey will help to guide our next steps in our continuous improvement process. Thank you for your time and feedback.
Classroom/Locker Pick Up Instructions
Please read carefully.
Make sure to review the Parent FAQ document frequently where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions during this time. Updates will be highlighted in blue throughout the upcoming weeks. Along with the Parent FAQ document, our student services staff have created a presentation to provide resources on how to help your children cope with mental health. You will find fact sheets as well as age specific information in the presentation.
Online Specials ~ ART, MUSIC & PHY ED for the week of May 11th - 15th
Enjoy a Daily Read Aloud!
Click on the picture below.
Library Book Checkout Information
HERE are the details on how to do it.
Technical Support & Chromebook Requests
We continue to have families who are requesting a Chromebook.
If you need a device, please fill out this survey to request a Chromebook(s) and/or MiFi. Once you complete the survey, you will get pick up instructions (pick up with be at Muskego High School).
If you are having technical issues with your chromebook, here are some guidelines to help support:
1. Go through the General Care and Troubleshooting tips sheet that was in your bag with your Chromebook.
2. The district is offering tech support for all students and families for drop in help on Wednesdays at Muskego High School from 7:30 - 3:00 at the Main Office Doors (Door 1)
Cards for a Cause - Sale Extended!
We are resuming the card order and will accept new orders until Friday, May 15th.
Here's how to order...
- Fill out the order form and include your contact information, (name, phone #, email)
- Pay by check, made payable to Mill Valley PTO
- Drop off at Karen Goelz's house, W191 S6971 Dogwood Ct. in Muskego by Friday, 5/15
- Mail to Karen's house by Wednesday, 5/13
The cards will be available for pick up at Karen's house approximately 2 weeks after the order is placed.Thanks for your support! Check out the amazing quality of these cards here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG0agHEgXGc
Mill Valley Families in Need
We know that families can be experiencing hardships at this time. If you are one of those families, please connect with the school office at 262-971-1830 and we can help find resources for you.
Consider Becoming a Guest Teacher or Paraprofessional
We partner with Teachers on Call to fill our open positions for guest teachers and aides. Apply online at www.teachersoncall.com or call 1-800-713-4439.
- Flexible schedule - work when you want
- Great pay and other perks
- Share your skills and make an impact
- Prior teaching experience not required