Terrific Scientific Trains
By: Abbey P
Look at me!
Science part of it....
2. It is related to science because it uses Newton's first law. Newton's first law is, "Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it." It uses this law because when we had not stopped until the conductor pulled the break. If the conductor didn't we would have kept going
1. I wonder who invented the train?
2. I wonder how long it takes to build a train?
3. I wonder how many parts are in a train?
4. I wonder how many seats are in and average passenger train?
5. I wonder where you can go from the Milwaukee train station other than Chicago?
6. I wonder what types of trains there are?