The Mental Health Minute
March 2020 Special Edition
From the CFISD Mental Health Intervention Team
- The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD 24 Hour Crisis Line, 713-970-7000
- The Harris Center has developed a Mental Health Line: 833-251-7544
- Additional information available at: https://www.readyharris.org
- United Way Resource Directories, dial 2-1-1 or http://referral.unitedwayhouston.org/
- The Texas Department of State Health Services: https://www.dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/#ifsick
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/
Maintaining good mental health during quarantine
Taking care of your emotional health
Helping kids de-stress during quarantine
Talking to your child about COVID-19
Promoting a healthy lifestyle at home
Welcome to the CFISD Learning At Home page! Although our classrooms are empty, we remain committed to supporting student learning. This page provides curriculum which is aligned to current CFISD coursework.
Learning at home tips...
A lot of learning happens in the home already. Here’s how we can harness what is
already there and guide our students in demonstrating their learning when they engage
in these activities.
From the Center for Collaborative Education https://www.cce.org/