Lutheran World Relief
SJE 3rd Quarter Chapel Project
Personal Care Kits
The school will be building personal care kits through donations of items and chapel offerings. We will also be using a Thrivent Action Team card and partnering with the two congregations in order to help others around the world.
We are collecting the following items:
- Bath bars of soap in original wrapping totaling 8-9 oz
- Adult toothbrush in its original packaging
- Sturdy comb (remove packaging)
- Metal nail clippers (remove packaging)
- Lightweight bath towel (dark color please) either 20" x 40" or 53' x 27
Guidelines for donated items:
- Give new items only.
- Do not donate items with any religious symbols, messages, or group names.
- Do not donate any items decorated with a U.S. flag, patriotic or military symbols, or references to the armed forces, including camouflage.
Once we're done, the students will assemble the kits.
PLEASE HELP US SHOW GOD'S LOVE BY HELPING OTHERS