AP Psychology Test
May 1, 2016
NOTE: You have 50 minutes to complete both free responses! Not 50 minutes each!
100 Multiple Choice Questions - 70 minutes
Ms. Tripolone's Test Taking Tips!
- Eat a good breakfast
- Get a good night sleep
- Go the the bathroom before you go in for the test
- Bring pencils
- Keep a positive attitude
- Stay relaxed
- Pace yourself
- Always read the whole question including the all the answers and select the best possible choice
- Don't stress if people finish before you
- If you don't know an answer move on to another question and make a note that you need to go back.
- Check to make sure that the question you are on and the question number your filling in match
- Be clear and specific with your free response
- NO FLUFF!