Help people who have been injured manage their pain. Physical therapy programs include classes in anatomy, neuroscience and pharmacology. A physical therapist can work in many places. They could work in nursing homes, hospitals, colleges, sports centers.To become a physical therapist you have to obtain a Dr. in physical therapy. The Pay of a physical therapist is about 71,800-82,390 a year
- Make goals and outline plans for patients.
- Trying various treatments for patients.
- Evaluating and recorded patients progress.
- Informing the patient and family about the recovery process and how to cope with it.
Job Outlook/ Fun Fact
The need for physical therapists has expanded by 36 precent from 2012 to 2022
- Depending on which state you live in, you can be treated by the physical therapist before seeing a doctor.
Knee Physical Therapy : Side Leg Lift Physical Therapy Exercises for Knees