Holiday Message for Teachers
Special days are coming!
With the holidays quickly approaching, we wanted to enlist your help in creating a special "Holiday Message" for our teachers. We ask if each child can create a short video message for their teacher, which we will compile for each class and send to the corresponding teacher as a special way to spread the Holiday Cheer.
Here is some more information:
- Feel free to get creative! If your child does not want to appear in the video, you can even make signs and record that!
- Videos should be no more than 10 seconds in length
- Videos should be emailed to: email@example.com
- Include your student's first name and teacher's name in your email
- Videos may be included in the Webster newsletter, website or Facebook page
- Please send videos by December 11th.
The more students that participate, the merrier! If you have any additional questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org