PHS News, Upcoming Events, and Recognition
“The object of teaching a child is to enable him to get along without a teacher.”
― Elbert Hubbard
The time is fast approaching when our seniors will graduate and we will start the whole process over again. Such is the cycle of education, the educator, and the educated. The end goal is to help our students get along without us. We have to foster in them not just an academic understanding of the world that they are about to enter, but a human understanding as well. Through our interaction with students, our delivery of instruction, and our own actions, our students are better prepared to get along without us. I know that our PHS staff gives our students the best opportunity to be successful as they leave us and venture out into that great big world, and for that, I thank you!
- Tuesday (5/3) Make-up ACT
- Wednesday (5/4) AP English Exam @ BOCES
- Thursday (5/5) AP Calculus Exam @ BOCES
- Thursday (5/5) Parent- Teacher Conferences 4-8 PM, HS Gym
- Friday (5/6) AP US History Exam @ BOCES
- Friday (5/6) PLCs in the library @ 1:45
- Monday (5/9) AP Biology Exam @ BOCES
- Thursday (5/12) AP Stats Exam @ BOCES
PHS Spotlight: Mrs. McKinney
All 9th and 10th graders were tested on separate days in the board room.
At Work in her office
Mrs. McKinney in her office modeling her not-wanting-to-be-recognized-persona
Mrs. McKinney's master scheduling board.