Weekly Rangers Newsletter
Week of September 8th-11th
* We have received our Math Scores! Here they are:
3rd grade - 72%
4th grade - 80%
5th grade - 87%
CAMPUS total- 80%! 2014-2015 Campus Percentage was 79% so we improved from a C to a B! There will be a lot more data discussions on Math but all I can say is I'm extremely proud of all the staff and students' dedication! We are off to a great start!
* Live TV is up and running! Thank you to Katina, Sylvia and the TV Student Crew for all their hard work!
* I would like to give out a BIG Thank you for all your input and assistance with our new Arrival and Dismissal changes starting this Wednesday. I could not do this on my own and I know with your support, we will be well on our way on making our campus safer.
* Labor Day Holiday
* ARD day
* New Principal Cohort Meeting, 7:30, Central office (America)
* Faculty & Staff Flu Shots, 7 AM - 9 AM, Lounge
* Orientation Day: 5:00-K & 1st; 5:50- 2nd & 3rd; 6:40-4th & 5th
* College T-Shirt Day!
* First day of New Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
* Faculty & Committee Meeting
* Individual Pictures Day
* 8:00-11:30 - Administrative Professional Course, CLC 217 (Veronica)
* 1:00-4:30 - Administrative Professional Course, CLC 217 (America)
* Grandparent's Day: 8:00-9:00-K, 1st, 3rd & 9:00-10:00-2nd, 4th, 5th
* IIT Meeting- 8:00-4:00, Ramec 313.04, (Jeanne)
* Leadership Team Meeting, 11:30
- There are a lot of great trainings being offered at Super Saturday on the 12th! This is a good opportunity to obtain your teacher choice hours.
- 2015-16 Teacher and Librarian $75 Reimbursement system will be operational on September 14th. Remember, these are first come, first serve basis. You'll find more information in your boxes this week.
- Please make sure you change your Active Directory password by Monday, September 21st. It is a seamless process but a very important one. Please see Tom Johnson's email dated 8/31 for more information.
- Please turn in any personal business day forms into Carol first. She will then place them in a folder for me to review.
September 12th - Super Saturday
September 14th - Teacher Self-Report I due on Eduphoria
-MacArthur Cluster Principal's Meeting - 9:30 (America)
- Special Ed. Staff Meeting, 3:00,
September 15th - 1st day of Strings - 2:30-3:15, Music Room & Gym
- PTA Council Meeting, Piper Bass, 9:30 (America)
- Kate Smith's baby shower, 3:00, Library
September 17th -
- Happy Birthday Cheri!
- Principal's Meeting, 8:00 - 4:30 (America)
September 18th - CRMS ends
-Happy Birthday Jessica
- Librarian Professional Development, 8:00-3:00, off campus meeting (Katina)
September 19th- Happy Birthday Christine!
September 21st- 1st day of No Bullying Week
- 3rd grade Reading Small Group Guided Reading for New Teachers Training, 3:45-4:45, Ramec 614
-4th grade Reading Planning Units of Study for 2nd grading period, 3:30-5:00, Ramec 210
-5th grade Reading Planning Units of Study for 2nd grading period, 3:30-5:00, Ramec 619
September 23rd- Happy Birthday Heather!
September 25th- Happy Birthday Hillary!
September 29th - 3rd grade Math training for new teachers -8:00-11:00 a.m. -Mult.&Div.
3rd grade after school Math trainings-Mult. & Div.