What Is Tall Goldenrod?
A Tall Goldenrod has a very tall stem. The Tall Goldenrod actually got its name of it being tall and having clusters of bright yellow flowers. Its stem looks like bubbles on a line. Most people use the the Tall Goldenrod to make tea and dye! WOW!
Where does the Tall Goldenrod live?
- Not a lot live in the northeast where New England is.
- Most live in the southeast where Florida is.
- Some live in the midwest. The middle of the country
When DOES the Tall Goldenrod grow?
A Tall Goldenrod usually grows in August - November. The plant grows 2-8 feet tall and one fourth inches wide.
- the flowers are shaped like daisy's
- the Tall Goldenrod can not hurt anyone
- the leaf is very very very very smooth
- the stem is spiky
Photos and Pictures from kid pix
Images from www. google.com