ACP Family Newsletter
If you are interested in helping with the Spring Festival on April 1st (11am - 2pm) or would like to have a booth at the vendor fair at that event, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Spring Festival will have many activities for our families and entrance fee/events will be by donation. We will have food and baskets to raffle that you can also purchase. We hope you will all come support our school and join in our community event.
Upcoming Events & Important Dates
- Feb 27-Mar 1 - Block 4 final grades sent home (Brick and Mortar only)
- March 9th - Career Fair 5-7pm
- March 13-16 Spring Break
- March 21-22nd - 11th grade state testing at ACP in Mesa for Online and Brick and Mortar students (Early release)
- March 23rd - 11th grade state testing in West Valley for Online students
- April 1st - Spring Festival/Vendor Fair 11am-2pm
- April 12th - 9th ACT testing (Online and B&M) at ACP in Mesa (Early release)
- April 14th - Block 5 ends (half day)
- April 10th - Block 6 begins (Awards assembly)
- April 21st - PROM
- May 1-4th - Staff appreciation week
- May 18th - Last day of school (half day)
- May 19th - Graduation
State testing Information
High School State testing is required for all 9th and 11th graders. 9th graders take the ACT Aspire and the 11th graders take the ACT and the AZ Science.
Online students must bring a picture ID for the test. Please contact us if you do not have one prior to your assigned testing.
Testing Dates for 11th graders
- March 21st - ACT at Mesa ACP
- March 22nd - AZ Science at Mesa ACP
- March 23 - ACT and AZSCI in Peoria (West Valley - for Online students not assigned to Mesa location)
Testing Date for 9th graders
- April 12th - ACT Aspire at Mesa ACP
Exact times and details will be sent out a few weeks prior to testing. Students that are not testing will be at ACP but will have early release at 2nd break (1:30pm).
Graduation is May 19th at 5pm at East Valley High School. A graduation fee of $100 needs to be paid by May 4 to the front office. There are fundraising opportunities available. The fee covers:
- Cap and Gown
- Diploma and Cover
- Senior activity
- Senior luncheon
If you are not attending all the events, please contact Betty at the front office for the exact amounts you will need to pay for your cap/gown and diploma.