Maple Grove Middle School: Week of October 16-October 20
In This Issue....
- Calendar of Weekly Events & Upcoming Dates
- Creating a Culture of Collectedness Through Middle School Advisory Programs
- Movie Trivia
Creating A Culture of Collectedness Through Middle School Advisory Programs
Characteristics of Effective Advisory Programs:
- Strong advisory programs address issues of community
- Strong advisories promote open communication
- Strong advisors know and care about their advisees
- Strong advisors closely supervise their advisees' academic progress
- Strong advisors are problem solvers and advice givers
- Students and advisors perceive that advisory directly improves academic performance
- Students and advisors perceive that advisory functions as a community of learners
What was the name of Elizabeth Shue's character in The Hunger Games?
Know the answer? Email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could win a prize!
Last week's answer: What was the name of the first James Bond movie? Dr. No is the correct answer.