Maleia Bracone, Meredith Kidd, and Zariah Kay
What is bullying?
- Bullying is tormenting in a physical, mental, or verbal way to hurt somebody.
- It will range from hitting, pushing,or shoving.
- Most kids think it is really funny.
How do kids feel about it?
Kids who do bullying feel?
- The kids who do bullying feel important, popular, or in control.
Kids who are bullied feel?
- Kids who are bullied feel afraid, sick, alone, depressed, worthless,and sometimes angry
How many kids get bullied, and other facts
- Over 3.2 million people are bullied every single year.
- Every 25 seconds a kid has been bullied.
- 1 out of 7 kids have been bullied
- Adults can be bullied too.
- 30% of kids die from bullying.
- Some type of self harm is cutting.
- cutting is where people get a knife and cut themselves, and it looks like cat scratches
- they are usually on someone thighs or their wrist
- Another self harming is committing suicide.
- Committing suicide is when you force yourself to kill yourself.
- Some people jump off of cliffs, drink bleach,hang themselves,shoot themselves,and overdosing.
How can we stop bullying together ?
- If you ever see bullying happening then tell a teacher or a supervisor
- If you do get bullied you can call a caller that helps with bullying, or tell a teacher or supervisor
- If you are a bully then STOP!!!!!
- Try to make friends!