January 11, 2016
Just a reminder that it's time to administer the NSGRA again. I know that many of you have started already. They should be finished for the 2nd marking period report card. Please see me if you would like to discuss options for administering them.
Sorry for the confusion regarding the Knighthawks tickets. Just so you know, we are unable to give out tickets like this. As a public school, we are not allow to promote for-profit businesses. We are hoping to have the pledges in this week's Wednesday envelope.
Don't forgot to sign up for your Professional Learning Walk. There are still spots available for January dates. This is a wonderful opportunity to collaborate with each other.
Here's some pictures from last week's assembly (Thanks Julia!)...
THIS WEEK AT TJC
AM: Tracy/Trish, DeNero, Mazzota
PM: Grattan, Roman, Buschang
Monday, January 11
- SST meets with Stephanie Pelcher, 12:30 pm, Teacher Center
- BOE Meeting, 7 pm, Board Room
- Mark Bower visiting classrooms
Tuesday, January 12
- SST, 9:30 am, Reading Room
- Mock Newbery Club Field Trip
Wednesday, January 13
Thursday, January 14
- Margaret @ Elementary Principals Forum in AM
- Grade Level Meetings for Kindergarten and Fifth Grade in Teacher Center Room
- PTA Meeting, 6:30 pm, TJC Library
Friday, January 15