Ms. Rose/Mr. Verde First Grade
Parent Coffee Friday, March 28th 8:30-9:00
We have new students and parents in our class. Lets enjoy a cup of coffee and meet welcome them. Also, Ms. Rose has suggested a lot of fun class events through the end of the year that we'd love your input on. You can read about them in this Update!
Classroom Business Reminders: Cash, Cleaning & Volunteering
- We still need funds to carry us through the end of the year. $10 per family per month is our suggested donation, but every penny counts! Ms. Rose uses these funds to decorate and it pays for the coffee dates. Ask Ms. Rose for more details.
- Remember to sign up to clean the classroom!
- Ms. Rose will be inviting parents into the classroom on a weekly basis to volunteer. You must complete a training session with Ms. Kerr. The next one is Tuesday, March 18th at 2pm.
Spring Crafternoon Friday, April 11th 2:15-3:00
Have you been to any of the class' holiday crafternoons? The kids love them, and so will you. Join us in the class for a crafty spring project! Bring some healthy treats so we can kick off our spring break with a party!
First Grade Family Dinner Night and Destination Playdate
- Let's go to Pitfire Artisan Pizza (5833 West Washington Blvd) for dinner together! What date is better, Friday, April 4th or Saturday, April 5th 5:30-& 7:00?
- Where should we go? La Brea Tar Pitts, Zoo, Aquarium, Museum, Kidspace??? Date TBD Early May
TALK TO US AT THE COFFEE OR EMAIL ME firstname.lastname@example.org WITH YOUR INPUT
End of Year Celebration Saturday, June 7th
Yes, it's actually time to think about this. A beach bonfire at Dockweiler State Beach? Please give us your suggestions.
Ms. Rose would love to have fresh flowers donated to the class weekly. She was inspired by her recent visit to another school and wants to create a beautiful environment for our kids!
Pick them out at the farmer's market, grocery store or your garden!
Sign up here to deliver a bouquet to class.