HR Week at a Glance
Week of February 4
Week at a Glance
Monday, Feb 4
Terri/Kristi - out all week (DocuNav training)
Faculty Advisory Council - 4:15
Tuesday, Feb 5
Kim C, Kim B, Kitty, Missy & Eric @ AP PLC (Eaton HS -- early am and early pm)
Wednesday, Feb 6
Thursday, Feb 7
Friday, Feb 8
- Save the Date - Northwest Reads will be April 26th
- Last week's fill rate was 88.8%. The following campuses had 100%: Cox, Justin, Peterson, Nance, Eaton, Steele and Denton Creek.
- We will begin the staffing for the 2019-2020 school year this week! Now that we have a principal for Lance Thompson, you'll see various positions posted as we prepare to staff NISD's newest campus.
- Boundary meetings continue in our Justin community. After the boundaries are finalized and approved by the board, we'll be ready to jump into hiring season!
- Be sure to email your answers from our dept meeting to Dr. Caley by the end of this week.
- Who have you seen go the extra mile? Be sure to honor them with recognition!
- Our spring recruitment planning is under way! Check out where we're going below.
- Don't forget the opportunity to sign up for your vascular screening. Healthy habits are important!
- The 2019-2020 Instructional Calendar was approved by the Board last night.