Kids LOVE Kahoot!
Kahoot is a game based classroom response system! Teachers can create a game for review or just for fun. Students log in using a game pin and experience a live game show environment. Students accumulate scores by giving the correct answer and having the quickest response time.
- Go to create.kahoot.it
- Sign in and choose Quiz, Discussion, or Survey.
- Add your questions. Remember, if you need instructions for adding questions, pictures, changing the time, etc., refer to the video above.
- Once you have all your questions entered, click Save and Continue and adjust the settings on the next page. Note the Game Pin to send to your students later.
- Try to add a cover image.
- To play, students will need to open Safari and go to kahoot.it . Students will then enter the Game Pin to begin.
- If you would like, I can help you the first time you play the game. It's so much fun and I love to Kahoot!
How do I get my badge?
- From create.kahoo.it , sign in and choose "My Kahoots" from the top of the page.
- Click on the name of your game.
- Copy and paste the blue link into and tweet it out #HeritageExplorers #HEtechChallenge
- Don't forget to Tweet your students Kahooting. The Kahoot Twitter handle is @GetKahoot .