Quizlet in Your Classroom
What is Quizlet?
- Quizlet is a study aid.
- It's based on the idea of flashcards or notecards.
- There are tools that can save you and your students time and energy while encouraging study outside of class.
- Take me there!
- Quizlet uses sets of flashcards.
- You can use existing sets or create new ones.
- To find existing sets, search for your topic or textbook title and chapter.
- To create a set, click, "Create a Set."
- You can use an existing set and edit it.
- Add pictures, audio, or use auto-define.
My Favorite Tools
- Printable list - Great for students needing a copy of class notes.
- Test - Create a different test quickly and easily. Can be printed, too!
- Games - students scores can encourage competition.
- Export - Export the data directly into Excel to quickly create assessments.
- There is a Quizlet app in Google Play and Apple Store. Yes, they are free!
- When students join your class, the app gives them quick access to your content with or without an internet connection.