Social Media Do's and Don'ts
No matter what form of social media you use, there are many do's and don'ts that you should always keep in mind.
Things You Should Do
- When making a profile on any form of social media, you should always make your passwords something that others won't be able to figure out. Because if your passwords aren't secure, people may be able to find your personal information.
- Be careful when telling your friends about places you may be going to, or things you may be doing. You never know who could read those posts, and know exactly where you are, or where you are going.
Things You Shouldn't Do
- You should never give your personal information to people you don't know.
- Don't post the same thing repeatedly.
- NEVER WRITE IN ALL CAPS, IT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE YELLING OR ARE ANGRY!