Intimacy From WithIn
Four weeks of gentle yoga and inner parts work
Take an empowering step toward greater Self knowing.
Each session guides you through gentle yoga and a cutting edge technique called Inner parts work. Inner parts work is a way of healing the "parts" of the mind that cause stress. You'll feel more centered and calm, minimizing the ups and downs in mood and creating better ways of relating to others.
What you'll gain in this four week series:
- 25 minutes of guided meditation, breathing, and movement
- 20 minutes of practice using the inner parts technique
- 30 minutes of facilitated group processing. Participants will have the chance to share their experiences, do partner work, and watch demonstrations.
- Stress reduction, relaxation, and connection with others in a confidential space guided by an experienced psychotherapist.
- Class begins Thursday, September 5th at 6:30 pm.
- Class is limited to six people. Due to the intimate nature of this format, be able to attend all four sessions.
- For more information on the parts technique visit http://www.selfleadership.org/
- Special discounted rate available if you register by Thursday Aug 15
- Class series runs weekly from Thursday Sept 5- Sept 26, 2013.
- Class begins at 6:30 and ends at 7:45pm. Feel free to arrive early, change clothes, have tea, and relax.
- Bring a yoga mat and wear comfortable clothing.
- Location is 2029 P Street NW, Suite 202, Dupont Circle (same side of street as Pizza Paradiso)
Shari Pfeffer, LICSW
Shari Pfeffer is a licensed psychotherapist and yoga teacher who interweaves psychology and mind-body techniques to promote healing. She has been helping clients for 15 years and is dedicated to guiding people as they connect to their highest potentials. www.sharipfeffer.com
A guaranteed way to find your Center
Fees and Registration
- All participants must have a free, 15 minute phone consultation prior to attending. This is a good way to decide if the class is a good fit for you. You may also send an email to the address below with any questions.
- Fee is $179 for the four week series
- Register by Aug 15 to receive the discounted rate of $149
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register and set up your free phone consultation.