- There were the two types of classes, the noble class and the common people.
- the noble class would have leadership, wealth, allowed to enjoy works or art pieces.
- the higher level of noble class was called the Pilli
- Pilli classes would hold high positions in government or military.
- the Pilli classes were passed down from generations.
- The common people were farmers, merchants, artisans. They had occupation to be an athlete witch they played a game call Oulama.
- The Aztec life wad heavily driven by religion.
Everyday Life in the Aztec world.
- Great wealth was available to all in general.
- People lived mostly in abodbe homes.
- One building was for sleeping, cooking, eating, and worship.
- The next building contained a team bath. It was believed that the bath was important for good health. Aztec doctors Recommended that everyone needs to have steam bath.
- Noble class houses were bigger and more decorated than others.
- Aztec people worshiped over thousand gods.
- they believed the world was flat.
- the believe in 13 heavens and 9 hells.
- they believed they always had to believe the gods countinuiosuly.
- Aztecs would conquer other people and use their captives for human sacrifice.
- Aztec strongly believed in the after life.
- A warrior who died in battle or a women who died in child birth went to the sun god.