The worst crime of its time
Catholic Church and Witches
- These practices are even more condemed when accompanied by harming someone or demons.
- Wearing charms are also reprehensible .
- Spiritism often implies divination or magical practices.
- There was 1000 executions between 1542 & 1648.
- English witch trials became increasingly prevalent from the 1540's peaked into the last two decades of the 16th century.
- The chronology of the relevant legislation reflection the growth of concern over Witch Craft from the 1540's onwards.
Hammer of Witches
- Step by step instructions on how to replete a witch trial.
- Its main purpose was to challenge all arguments against the existence of witch craft.
- It also tells you how you can identify, interrogate and convict witches.
To kill witches they would hang and burn them.
This is a Pentagram it is used in the process of Witch Craft.
This photo represents Witches when they are catsing spells.