Northern Snakehead Fish
By: Robert Furlong and Tyler Stuber
- Suspect is dark brown with black spots.
- Long-rounded body with thickness in the middle.
- Long fins to walk on land
- Finger-like teeth.
Birthplace/Last seen/Method of transportation
- The northern Snakehead fish was found/originated in eastern Asia.
- You can now find it in California, Florida, North and South Carolina, Wisconsin and Connecticut.
- The way they got into the United States is when aquarium owners get rid of them.
Crime and Punishment
- The crime they committed was introducing parasites and diseases that could harm native species.
- Their punishment from this action was that aquarium owners release them or end up just killing them.