All about burns
1st degree burns
- A first-degree burn is an injury that harms the first layer of your skin.
- First-degree burns are one of the least painful versions of skin injuries, and they more than likely do not require medical any treatment.
- Some first degree burns can be large or painful or they could be small and painful but either way some may require someone to go and visit a doctor.
- There are 3 different types of first degree burns :scalds,sunburn,electric burns.
2nd degree burns
- Often look wet or moist
- A second-degree burn, which often looks wet or moist, affects the dermis and epidermis layers of skin.
- Blisters may develop and pain can be severe.
- The "wet" look is cause by blisters being popped open
- takes at least 2-weeks to heal
- In some serious cases skin grafting or immediate doctor assistance is required
3rd degree burns
- 3rd degree burns are the most serious of them all
- They can cause blood loss and the damage can affect the internal organs
- So extensive that you might not feel the pain
- Never treat this burn yourself call 911 IMMEDIATELY!!!!