Washington Tech Tidbits
Washington School - December 15, 2014
I Can Code: Hour of Code Success!
There are many ways in which to integrate coding into your curriculum. If you want more information or resources, please let me know!
- Pictures must be horizontal in orientation.
- The best pictures include multiple students.
- Non-cell phone pictures are preferred.
- We are looking for all sorts of pictures--students do not need to be using technology in them.
- Students will not be named.
Tech Tool: Popplet
Popplet is a tool for the iPad ($4.99/free lite version) and web (free) that allows users to organize ideas. Students use Popplet to create mind-maps that can capture facts, ideas, thoughts, and images in an organized format. It helps students think and learn visually and allows them to create relationships between ideas.
Also, 3rd-5th grade teachers, please encourage your students bring in a pair of headphones or earbuds to store in their desk.
We are in need of classes for the December 16 and January 6 green screen tapings (January 5 and January 12 air dates, respectively). If you're interested, sign up here!