Depression's Deadly Toll
Were you Aware?
As many as 1 in 33 children and 1 in 8 teens may be struck with clinical depression throughout both phases of their life.
Do you Suffer in These Ways..?
- Apetite Loss
- Rapid Gain or Loss of Weight
- Difficulty in school/focusing in general
- Remembering what was said
- Isolated feeling
- Voluntarily leaving social circles
- Intent on speaking of death
- Potentially hurting themselves deliberately
- Extensive (months at a time) periods of sadness
If so, see a doctor. You might be at a risk of developing Clinical Depression.
It's not Only you...
In fact, Robin Williams, a renowned actor and comedian, was pronounced dead in 2011 due to a reported severe depression case. Some of his most famous movies were Mrs. Doubtfire (1993) and Aladdin (1992). Although he had gone sober for years, he made it clear to the public of his previous drug and alcohol addictions. Finally, after battling his illness for some time, he committed suicide by asphyxiation, a deprivation of oxygen.