Pharmaceutical Industry Jobs
Start Preparing for Your Future NOW!
Speaker: Sarosh Effendi, PharmD.
Dr. Effendi is a 2003 graduate from LIU with over 10 years of pharmaceutical industry experience. He has worked for several different companies such as Pfizer, Roche, Merck & Co., and currently in Celgene as a Manager of Compliance-Drug Safety & Risk Management.
- Learn about different kinds of pharmaceutical industry jobs
- Learn what to do now as a student to prepare for your future
- Learn what skills and traits you need to stand out in today's competitive job market for pharmacists
- Ask questions about what may be your future career path as a pharmacist
Pharmaceutical Industry Jobs for Pharmacists: What it is and What to Do
Thursday, March 26th, 11am-12pm
- Target audience: PRE-PHARMACY to P6 STUDENTS
- Food will be served for the first 70 students in attendance
- Kosher food will be available!