St. Anthony MS
One Team. One Family.
Week of May 31st - June 3rd
Our School Goals
- 100% of our students will grow in the areas of Math and Reading
- 10% increase in advanced and proficient rating on state testing
- 90% of classroom students will reach their end of the year STAR target goal
8th grade teachers assist in the cafeteria in the morning this week. Thank you!
Grade Level Time is time for team choice if trackers and supply lists are up to date.
Monday - Memorial Day, No School
Tuesday (Black A Day)
9:00-11:00 Petersen at Leadership Meeting
Wednesday (Maroon B Day)
Petersen, Nelson and Wavro leave for Uncommon Schools in the afternoon
Thursday (Gold A Day)
- 8:00 Mass
- Mrs. Tabor subs for Ms. Nelson, Ms. Sandy Ambrooklan for Ms. Wavro and Mr. Pertierra de Rojas subs for Ms. Carter
- PD is time for Report Cards. Keep the following in mind: make sure that you enter comments under 4th quarter and assignmentes should NOT be dated any later than June 3rd. Quarter 4 grades will officially close up Saturday, June 4th at 11:59pm so that grades can be reviewed on June 5th and then stored/printed in time to go home.
- 8th Grade Dance
Friday (Black B Day)
- Mrs. Tabor subs for Ms. Nelson, Mr. Pertierra de Rojas subs for Ms. Wavro, Ms. Andrea Lee for Mr. Wadzinski, and ? for Mr. Lee.
- 8th grade Transition Day with speakers, lunch, activities
Upcoming Important Dates
Upcoming Thursday PD
June 9 - End of the Year (until 3:45)
First Day of Summer School
Monday, June 20th
- Graduation Practice at the HS ~10:35-12:40 (times do not include transportation to and from HS)
- UPDATED June 6th - Graduation Mass at 6pm at St. Anthony Church at 6pm - All 8th grade homerooms teachers should attend, though all teachers are welcome to join us as we celebrate our students!
- June 7th - 8th Grade Trip to Chicago
- June 8th - Breakfast and Award Ceremony
- June 8th - Early dismissal for 8th grade students only
- June 8th - Graduation at 6pm at St. Anthony HS - All MS teachers should arrive at 5:15 to both assist with graduation and also to celebrate our students.
- June 9th - Last day of school for 6th and 7th grade students