TRU TONY PARTY!
Wanna join us? We need your RSVP by tonight - 10 seats left!
THE SHOW: viewed on 5 big screen TV's on (I believe) 3 sides of the upstairs room (the 4th side is a balcony). The second floor is all TRU, and the company is the nicest in town.
TONY POOL PRIZES: pairs of tickets to Something Rotten!, Hand to God, The Visit, 39 Steps plus backstage tour, Dinner with the Boys, York Theatre membership plus tickets to Cagney, tickets to TV's The View and dinner for 2 at Jack Doyle's. Ballots $5 each.
We need to give an accurate head count to the room and order food, so it is imperative that we get your RSVP by 8pm tonight (6/5). Yeh, the restaurant will allow for a few unexpected guests, but don't be that person. (Unless you really have to.) Email TRUStaff1@gmail.com
TRU TONY Party
Sunday, June 7th, 7-11:15pm
Jack Doyle's Bar & Restaurant
- $65.00 for non TRU-Members
- $55.00 for TRU Members
To reserve your spot, you can pay with the following link: http://truonline.org/store.html#tony
Or, reserve by emailing email@example.com, and bring your payment Sunday night. (Too late to mail it.)
Tony Pool ballots will be available for $5.00 each at the event (if you need a ballot in advance, email firstname.lastname@example.org).
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
- TRU Boot Camp, Sunday June 14: "Recognizing Commercial Potential: Is This Show Worth Investing In?" In this invaluable and unprecedented program, TRU Board of Directors commercial producer members and other producers will share their own views on evaluating plays as investments. You will hear insider takes on how producers and investors evaluate plays, including methods for evaluating the structural integrity of the play itself, the production and creative teams, the financial plan for the initial commercial production, the possibility for downstream revenue and the potential competition. And you’ll hear some stories about pitches that were wildly successful and epic failures. Click here for details.
- TRU Pathways Summer Workshop Series for Career Development:
1. Tuesday, June 16: Business Fundamentals for the Creative Mind: Being the CEO of Your Career with Debra Russell
2. Tuesday, June 30: Branding and Marketing: Selling the Legacy of YOU with Michael Ian Cedar
3. Wednesday, July 15: Project Management: A Practical Approach for the Arts with Dickson Lane
4. Tuesday, July 28: Balancing Your Finances: Personal and Business with Bailie Slevin
5. Tuesday, August 11: Networking Your Way to the "Right" People for Your Career with Joanne Zippel
Click here for details.
- Thursday, June 25th: Marketing Your Show on a Budget: Starting the Buzz with Limited Bucks
- Tuesday, July 21st: Producers and Literary Agents: A Long Overdue Meeting of Minds
For more information on our upcoming panels: http://truonline.org/currentpanels.htm